Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Happy Chinese New year!!.. dun b scared, no chinki music here ..this is just a greeting..n xplaination for not blogging for the past two days!! holidaying is never a bad idea.

Today's big number is called Sleepless by none other than the Cradle OF Filth's album From The Cradle To Enslave. The song is an experience in itself..rendered in a style which makes it difficult to decipher the lyrics on the very first go..but really meaningful. I m absolute bankers over Dana Filth .. Was bout to quit listening to thsi band when he wasn't in the line up.. n now thats he's back chk out their new album - nymphetamine.. kick ass , start headbanging...period
The lyrics are here...and for those who are here for the song find it here.


Sleepless

And I often sigh
I often wonder why
I'm still here and I still cry

And I often cry
I often spill a tear
Over those not here
But still they are so near

Please ease my burden
And I still remember
A memory and I weep
In my broken sleep
The scars they cut so deep

Please ease my burden
Please ease my pain

Surely without war there would be no loss
Hence no mourning, no grief, no pain, no misery
No sleepless nights missing the dead... Oh, no more
No more war





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home